On this page
Page redirects are a valuable tool for improving the user experience on your online store. They allow you to guide visitors to relevant content by redirecting their search queries to other pages or URLs. For instance, you can set up a page redirect to automatically direct visitors searching for "shipping info" from the Homepage to the Shipping policy page of your website. Similarly, if you notice that many people are searching for "sales" but not ending up on your sales collection page, you can configure a redirect to send them directly to that page.
Here's how you can set up page redirects from your admin dashboard:
- Navigate to the Search -> Page redirects section.
- Click on "Add page redirect" to open a window.
- Enter the search queries that should trigger the page redirect action.
- Provide the target URL where you want the customer to be sent.
- Click "CREATE" or "UPDATE" to complete the process.
Remember, you can also edit or update existing page redirects as needed. By effectively configuring page redirects, you can ensure that visitors are directed to the most relevant content on your store, improving their overall experience and increasing the likelihood of conversions.